Dificulty: easy, Serving: Several, Preparation time: 10 minutes prep, 30 minutes bake, What we need: 7x11 baking dish (or similar), frying pan, large bowl
This tasty appetizer is always a favorite. Be sure to have a stack of cocktail napkins handy, as these tasty squares will leave your fingers a bit greasy (tasty, but greasy).
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Drain 1 jar of artichokes, put marinade in fry pan. Sautee onion and garlic in the marinade until limp.
- Drain other jar of artichokes, and chop all artichokes.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, then add all remaining ingredients, reserving a few breadcrumbs.
- Pour mixture into a 7x11 greased baking dish. Sprinkle remaining breadcrumbs on top. (Optionally, sprinkle a light dusting of paprika on top for added color.)
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely then cut into squares.