Dificulty: easy, Serving: 4-8, Preparation time: 1 hour 30 minutes, What we need: large pan, medium bowl, baking dish, oven
These ribs are made in your oven, so no need to wait for nice weather. The sweetness plus just the right amount of spice makes for a perfect combination.
While these ribs cook, your house will smell so good you'll be drooling by the time they're ready. The secret ingredient is baby food. Seriously. (Don't knock it 'til you try it.)
- 4 lb. lean pork ribs
- 8 oz. strained peaches (baby food)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (like Tabasco)
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ribs quickly in hot oil. You'll probably have to cut the rack into smaller pieces to fit into your pan. Work in batches.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Put ribs in baking dish and cover well in sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.